Turn Your Pet Photos into Complete Masterpiece With Koha
Are you thinking of framing your pets' beautiful moments on a portrait? Well, then, you’ve just landed at the right place. Koha’s Customised Pet Pixel Art turns any pet photos into timeless pieces of art you can cherish for a long time. Whether you have a playful pup, a curious cat or a dignified horse, Koha captures all their essences in a beautifully crafted portrait. Also being India’s first Pixel Art Platform, Koha helps you showcase your pet’s individuality in pixel form, a throwback aesthetic of the ’80s and ’90s. You can experiment with a wide range of pixels to make your pet portraits truly one of a kind. Finally, with Koha, you will have the perfect accessory one can find in any pet-loving home.
How the Whole Thing Works
The whole process involved in getting your favourite pet portrait from Koho is simple and stress-free. Here is what you need to do.
- Select Your Desired Portrait Size: There is a wide range of portrait sizes available at Koha. Choose your favourite one.
- Email Your Picture: Email a high-resolution picture of your choice to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Explore Various Pixel Styles: There are a lot of pixel art styles available at Koha, which you can also customise with their pixelate tool. Once you have selected your favourite one, you can finalise it per Koha's guidelines.
- Sit Back and Relax: Now you can relax and wait for a short while. The team at Koha will get in touch with you before they finally start building your pixelated.
Do’s and Don'ts While Uploading a Photo
There are certain do’s and don’ts which you need to follow while uploading the picture. Following it can tremendously help you get a nicely crafted pet portrait that stands out. Here are those,
- Good Lighting: Uploading a picture with good lighting can make the image more visually appealing and engaging. They also set the tone for your photo.
- Prefer a Close-up Shot: Close-up shots always create engaging and impactful images. Besides, they also create a narrative in the image that holds people’s attention for a long time.
- Facing the Camera: Needless to say, this is what establishes a connection between the subject and the viewer.
- Good Contrast with Background: It creates a sense of balance and composition, adding depth and dimensions to the image.
- Blurry Photos: Blurry photos lack clarity and detail, so you should refrain from uploading it.
- Pet Too Far Away From Background: Your pet standing too far away from the frame can result in poor composition, which is not visually appealing.